We offer in total 11 doctoral candidate (PhD) positions
at University of Potsdam (UP), Leibniz Institute for Zoo and Wildlife Research (IZW), Freie Universität (FU) Berlin, and Leibniz Center for Agricultural Landscape Research (ZALF) Müncheberg,
beginning on October 1st, 2018!
Please follow the instructions below to successfully apply for the BioMove PhD positions!
1. Check your eligibility (see job announcement and details on this website).
2. Carefully study the PhD projects descriptions (Projects P01 – P11). Compile a priority list of up to three positions you want to apply for.
3. Download and fill in the BioMove application form (Excel file below)
4. For your application to be complete, you have to send two documents (A and B) via e-mail to
biomove-rtg [at] uni-potsdam.de
A) One PDF file (important: maximum 10 MB) including
a) A cover letter including names of two referees with contact information (address, e-mail, phone number)
b) a letter of motivation stating your interest in BioMove and a summary of your experiences relevant for BioMove.
d) Copies of academic degree certificates (including marks)
e) Any documents certifying further academic degrees
f) Copies of any proof of proficiency in English may be included
B) the BioMove application form (Excel file)
Please indicate the project numbers you apply for in the subject of the e-mail.
Application deadline is the 01.06.2018, later submissions will be considered if position is not filled.
5. We will send a confirmation of your application to you via e-mail. If you do not receive a confirmation within a week, please contact biomove-rtg [at] uni-potsdam.de.